For those wondering what the source of the fat calories were, I’ve created two more graphs telling that story. Answer: vast majority of added fat calories in the American diet 1970-2010 come from soybean oil.
Fact-Checking “The Carnivore Code: Unlocking the Secrets to Optimal Health by Returning to Our Ancestral Diet,” by Dr. Paul Saladino, Part One
July 23, 2020
Added sugar intake in the United States is going down, shown using all four available relevant datasets: USDA, UN-FAO, NHANES, and corporate sales data.
June 28, 2020
The dietary guidelines seem neither to prevent nor promote obesity, in cross-country comparison. Part two of a two-part analysis.
August 18, 2020
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Zeneti How do you know it’s accurate?
- Zeneti What’s the difference, how has it improved?
- Matt Stone Nice to see someone else gets this. Thanks. Sick of seeing these stupid feelgood mini docs on Okinawans living long lives, with countless dum-dums theorizing about how it's because they are more...
- Chad Randazzo How Not To Die (a book he sells) has many unsound and unscientific claims. Beware of the term 'non-profit', this assumes the organization is tax exempt, has conflicts of interest in a certain area or...
- Eric Driscoll Why Michael Greger? He's not selling anything other than a diet and all proceeds from books, etc. go to the non-profit charity.