For those wondering what the source of the fat calories were, I’ve created two more graphs telling that story. Answer: vast majority of added fat calories in the American diet 1970-2010 come from soybean oil.
Chris Kresser is awful. Part 1. Saturated fat and dietary cholesterol DO raise blood cholesterol levels.
December 1, 2019
What COVID-19 is, what causes it, and what to do about it. Please take this information very seriously and stay safe.
June 27, 2020
April 23, 2020
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Jeff Borden Classy response, Mr. Bass.
- Timo Suomi I have a hard time believing that we use less sugar now than before. In my youth, people we poorer and we ate A LOT less sugar. Now even herring, BBQ sauce, french fries and Subway bread has more than...
- ArtemKuchin Hmm.. Here is Russia we have couple of PHD in Anthropology and they say that early men in Europe were more carnivorous than wolves. The discovered are made in recent 5-10 years. And they did ate a lot...
- Jeff Borden Based on the above bar chart, I can now feel good about adding more Wild Turkey to my daily regimen. I like mine in a glass...with some ice.
Is fruit specially engineered to be more calorie- and carbohydrate-dense--and thus fattening--than at any other time in history? Maybe, but that's not the whole story. Meat and hypercaloricizat... · September 5, 2020
- Kevin Bass I'm going to create a course that will help people do this. It will include extended discussions of the flaws in Esselstyn's and Ornish's research, for example.