For those wondering what the source of the fat calories were, I’ve created two more graphs telling that story. Answer: vast majority of added fat calories in the American diet 1970-2010 come from soybean oil.
Sugar intake vs. diabetes in the United States, United Kingdom, and China: the lack of a correlation.
July 1, 2020
The data do not support the idea that the low-fat dietary guidelines caused the obesity epidemic. (A reply to Dr. Ludwig–Part 1 in the macronutrient trend series.)
February 10, 2019
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Andros Would also like to know
- J Mass Has there been a proven placebo/nocebo result from a commercial wearable? I ask because simply interfacing with a competent looking person in a white coat can give you placebo effects even if you're...
- engqwslish Just curious, what was the response of PV to your thesis? You sent it to them correct? You are challenging their work I would think to be totally transparent there would be a back and forth.
- David Lovely What is the source for learning the amount Attia charges his patients?
- nightengale I wish we could do this. I'm surrounded by these charlatan types.