Unsaturated fat is protective against LDL oxidation as compared to saturated fat: a tale of two studies
July 3, 2020
“Association of Low-Carbohydrate and Low-Fat Diets With Mortality Among US Adults” in JAMA, January 2020 – brief comments
August 1, 2020
When pursuing health, you should choose modern science over popular myths about your ancestors–some arguments (and facts) against so-called Paleo diets
February 6, 2019
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Rune Guldberg Kevin. Scandinavia is not the point. Yes there was an ice age. And the reindeer and the hunters was in a winter condition farther south. As you say. An eyeblink in human evolutionary history. Did you...
- the jolly llama "we have harnessed fire to make food easier to digest" Really? And our digestive tracts have evolved based on using fire to cook meat? How long would it take teeth and digestive tracts to adapt and...
- Detrick Snyder This is the best article on the history of ketoginc diets I've read! Thanks for such great investigative work, let me know if it gets published in print!
- Zeneti How do you know it’s accurate?
- Zeneti What’s the difference, how has it improved?