February 10, 2019
Why Peter Attia (and many other commentators) is wrong about the value of nutritional epidemiology in dietary recommendations. A conceptual defense of nutritional epidemiology and scientific nutrition.
November 11, 2019
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Steve This was an excellent and eye opening review. It is shocking, to see how authors can brazenly distort studies to explicitly say that the authors stated something whereas the original study stated the...
- Rob Palmer Agreed, and that holistic style of thinking is one of the things I like most about the work that Buettner has done. In case you're interested, below is an article from the Blue Zones people about the...
- Erik Arnesen Note that Buettner and the other "Blue Zones" people don't attribute longevity to diet per se, or any one factor.
- Amit Deshwar Kevin, Can you elaborate on the issues with your diet during your year of poverty? Was it an issue of macro or micro nutrients? Or something else?
- Steve Well let’s look at some studies. Of course one of the best places to start is the Cochrane review. Their review entitled “Physical interventions to interrupt or reduce the spread of respiratory...