HVMN podcast. Good vs. Bad Science: Keto Hype, Cancer Research, & Fighting Misinformation · Kevin Bass, MS · #138
June 11, 2020
November 27, 2019
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Yohandsome I think you're overstating his argument, Peter is saying he has data on some of his non-diabetic patients experiencing blood sugar spikes after certain meals, and that CGM is the best tool to discover...
- Sara Non-gmo and/or organic food products are not what they’re advertised, they are solely a placebo effect. Over the course of the past few years, the trend of clean eating has signified a shift in...
- Kevin Bass The injury rate of American footballers is 9.6/1000 according to Aasa et al. Aasa et al. is a paper that people cite to suggest that powerlifting has a low injury rate. I'm responding to other...
- David The NFL Injury is much higher than 4.4 per 1,000 hours. In fact it is so much higher it destroys the credibility of this article.
- Andros Would also like to know