January 14, 2020
Sugar intake vs. diabetes in the United States, United Kingdom, and China: the lack of a correlation.
July 1, 2020
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Chad Randazzo How Not To Die (a book he sells) has many unsound and unscientific claims. Beware of the term 'non-profit', this assumes the organization is tax exempt, has conflicts of interest in a certain area or...
- Eric Driscoll Why Michael Greger? He's not selling anything other than a diet and all proceeds from books, etc. go to the non-profit charity.
- Jeff Borden Classy response, Mr. Bass.
- Timo Suomi I have a hard time believing that we use less sugar now than before. In my youth, people we poorer and we ate A LOT less sugar. Now even herring, BBQ sauce, french fries and Subway bread has more than...
- ArtemKuchin Hmm.. Here is Russia we have couple of PHD in Anthropology and they say that early men in Europe were more carnivorous than wolves. The discovered are made in recent 5-10 years. And they did ate a lot...