Why are Americans getting fatter? A food love story in six graphs. (P.S. It’s not the carbs or the sugar.)
April 28, 2020
Science 101 series. You can’t “disprove” trial research using anecdotes: an example and explanation in the field of type 2 diabetes
October 30, 2019
January 20, 2019
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- J Mass Has there been a proven placebo/nocebo result from a commercial wearable? I ask because simply interfacing with a competent looking person in a white coat can give you placebo effects even if you're...
- engqwslish Just curious, what was the response of PV to your thesis? You sent it to them correct? You are challenging their work I would think to be totally transparent there would be a back and forth.
- David Lovely What is the source for learning the amount Attia charges his patients?
- nightengale I wish we could do this. I'm surrounded by these charlatan types.
- Larry G Maloney Since Rush Limbaugh committed suicide the meat & dairy industries are hard up for morons who will lie about their products. Chris K has no problem pimping for the meat industry.