I would like to push back on one point here, and that is that martia arst are not necessarily a scam.
January 23, 2019
June 11, 2020
How to do nutrition science, and why low-carbers usually do it wrong. Part 2. Why nutrition science today is hard: we are biased and don’t have a systematic approach
August 31, 2019
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Jeff Borden Classy response, Mr. Bass.
- Timo Suomi I have a hard time believing that we use less sugar now than before. In my youth, people we poorer and we ate A LOT less sugar. Now even herring, BBQ sauce, french fries and Subway bread has more than...
- ArtemKuchin Hmm.. Here is Russia we have couple of PHD in Anthropology and they say that early men in Europe were more carnivorous than wolves. The discovered are made in recent 5-10 years. And they did ate a lot...
- Jeff Borden Based on the above bar chart, I can now feel good about adding more Wild Turkey to my daily regimen. I like mine in a glass...with some ice.
Is fruit specially engineered to be more calorie- and carbohydrate-dense--and thus fattening--than at any other time in history? Maybe, but that's not the whole story. Meat and hypercaloricizat... · September 5, 2020
- Kevin Bass I'm going to create a course that will help people do this. It will include extended discussions of the flaws in Esselstyn's and Ornish's research, for example.