Why I don’t train (or sometimes even eat) with a fever: learning how to manage personal illness from fitness tracker data and scientific research
February 1, 2019
Unsaturated fat is protective against LDL oxidation as compared to saturated fat: a tale of two studies
July 3, 2020
Why cancer deaths have been declining, dramatically, for the past 30 years: A comprehensive debunking of Jason Fung’s and Andreas Eenfeldt’s deceit.
March 11, 2019
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Eric Driscoll Why Michael Greger? He's not selling anything other than a diet and all proceeds from books, etc. go to the non-profit charity.
- Jeff Borden Classy response, Mr. Bass.
- Timo Suomi I have a hard time believing that we use less sugar now than before. In my youth, people we poorer and we ate A LOT less sugar. Now even herring, BBQ sauce, french fries and Subway bread has more than...
- ArtemKuchin Hmm.. Here is Russia we have couple of PHD in Anthropology and they say that early men in Europe were more carnivorous than wolves. The discovered are made in recent 5-10 years. And they did ate a lot...
- Jeff Borden Based on the above bar chart, I can now feel good about adding more Wild Turkey to my daily regimen. I like mine in a glass...with some ice.
Is fruit specially engineered to be more calorie- and carbohydrate-dense--and thus fattening--than at any other time in history? Maybe, but that's not the whole story. Meat and hypercaloricizat... · September 5, 2020