Is cholesterol all there is to heart disease? Do people with high cholesterol but slow progression of heart disease disprove medical science?
November 28, 2019
Japan is one of the leanest countries in the world and they have virtually identical dietary guidelines as America’s
August 1, 2020
Why I don’t train (or sometimes even eat) with a fever: learning how to manage personal illness from fitness tracker data and scientific research
February 1, 2019
January 27, 2019
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Yohandsome I think you're overstating his argument, Peter is saying he has data on some of his non-diabetic patients experiencing blood sugar spikes after certain meals, and that CGM is the best tool to discover...
- Sara Non-gmo and/or organic food products are not what they’re advertised, they are solely a placebo effect. Over the course of the past few years, the trend of clean eating has signified a shift in...
- Kevin Bass The injury rate of American footballers is 9.6/1000 according to Aasa et al. Aasa et al. is a paper that people cite to suggest that powerlifting has a low injury rate. I'm responding to other...
- David The NFL Injury is much higher than 4.4 per 1,000 hours. In fact it is so much higher it destroys the credibility of this article.
- Andros Would also like to know