July 5, 2020
A proposal: four new principles of science communication on the cutting edge of science, quackery, and patient care
August 4, 2019
A tale of two (recent) studies: isocaloric high-meat and ketogenic diets worsen important heart disease markers LDL and CRP compared to their low-meat and baseline diet counterparts
June 10, 2019
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Mike C Why Feldman would waste his time with a hack like you is beyond me. I know he bends over backwards to hear all viewpoints, but you bring nothing to table, and are way out of your league by sitting...
- Edward Kerstein I think that’s fair, I just think the two can become easily conflated in some people’s minds. Consumers should have access to these devices even if there is no benefit shown in RCTs.
- Kevin Bass I am not commenting about whether or not they should be available with or without prescription, nor about whether they allow you to track blood glucose. I am only commenting on the evidence for...
- Edward Kerstein This is a well written article, but I feel it misses the point for many nondiabetic users of CGM. I don’t use a CGM to try and determine if I’m pre-diabetic. I use a CGM as a biofeedback device to...
- Greg Strebel Kevin, you did not address the conclusion in that 25 (+) year old paper that observed changes in cancer mortality are "primarily due to changing incidence or early detection." I think you impute...