Why I don’t train (or sometimes even eat) with a fever: learning how to manage personal illness from fitness tracker data and scientific research
February 1, 2019
January 20, 2019
Science 101 series. You can’t “disprove” trial research using anecdotes: an example and explanation in the field of type 2 diabetes
October 30, 2019
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Yohandsome I think you're overstating his argument, Peter is saying he has data on some of his non-diabetic patients experiencing blood sugar spikes after certain meals, and that CGM is the best tool to discover...
- Sara Non-gmo and/or organic food products are not what they’re advertised, they are solely a placebo effect. Over the course of the past few years, the trend of clean eating has signified a shift in...
- Kevin Bass The injury rate of American footballers is 9.6/1000 according to Aasa et al. Aasa et al. is a paper that people cite to suggest that powerlifting has a low injury rate. I'm responding to other...
- David The NFL Injury is much higher than 4.4 per 1,000 hours. In fact it is so much higher it destroys the credibility of this article.
- Andros Would also like to know