Why Peter Attia (and many other commentators) is wrong about the value of nutritional epidemiology in dietary recommendations. A conceptual defense of nutritional epidemiology and scientific nutrition.
November 11, 2019
Is cholesterol all there is to heart disease? Do people with high cholesterol but slow progression of heart disease disprove medical science?
November 28, 2019
Hot takes #3. Fruit is the cause of obesity. Nutrition policy over diets. Diets work by causing calorie reduction. COVID-19. And more.
July 16, 2020
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Andros Would also like to know
- J Mass Has there been a proven placebo/nocebo result from a commercial wearable? I ask because simply interfacing with a competent looking person in a white coat can give you placebo effects even if you're...
- engqwslish Just curious, what was the response of PV to your thesis? You sent it to them correct? You are challenging their work I would think to be totally transparent there would be a back and forth.
- David Lovely What is the source for learning the amount Attia charges his patients?
- nightengale I wish we could do this. I'm surrounded by these charlatan types.