September 18, 2019
“Dietary carbohydrate restriction improves metabolic syndrome independent of weight loss” – a critical analysis of a flawed study
July 8, 2020
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- David Saenger I have been using a Whoop device for 3.5 years. It isn't perfect, but I stick with it because it seems accurate most of the time. They also claim to have a study that validates their device. Are you...
- Steve This was an excellent and eye opening review. It is shocking, to see how authors can brazenly distort studies to explicitly say that the authors stated something whereas the original study stated the...
- Rob Palmer Agreed, and that holistic style of thinking is one of the things I like most about the work that Buettner has done. In case you're interested, below is an article from the Blue Zones people about the...
- Erik Arnesen Note that Buettner and the other "Blue Zones" people don't attribute longevity to diet per se, or any one factor.
- Amit Deshwar Kevin, Can you elaborate on the issues with your diet during your year of poverty? Was it an issue of macro or micro nutrients? Or something else?