The “I have no words” series will consist of tweets in the online health space for which I have no words. This introduction will be the only part of the series for which I have words.
Fact-Checking “The Carnivore Code: Unlocking the Secrets to Optimal Health by Returning to Our Ancestral Diet,” by Dr. Paul Saladino, Part Two: Triglycerides, HDL, and Insulin Resistance
August 1, 2020
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Jeff Borden Based on the above bar chart, I can now feel good about adding more Wild Turkey to my daily regimen. I like mine in a glass...with some ice.
Is fruit specially engineered to be more calorie- and carbohydrate-dense--and thus fattening--than at any other time in history? Maybe, but that's not the whole story. Meat and hypercaloricizat... · September 5, 2020
- Kevin Bass I'm going to create a course that will help people do this. It will include extended discussions of the flaws in Esselstyn's and Ornish's research, for example.
- Kevin Bass Neither Ornish's nor Esselstyn's programs have been shown to reverse heart disease. The article that I cited, for which Esselstyn as an author, clearly recommended olive oil as healthful. These are...
- Steve Your content is going downhill. You include caldwell Esselstyn as unreliable because his program prohibits all oils, which you counter by referencing the article which summarizes trending...
- Jeff Borden Which book, sir?