The “I have no words” series will consist of tweets in the online health space for which I have no words. This introduction will be the only part of the series for which I have words.
“Association of Low-Carbohydrate and Low-Fat Diets With Mortality Among US Adults” in JAMA, January 2020 – brief comments
August 1, 2020
The dietary guidelines seem neither to prevent nor promote obesity, in cross-country comparison. Part two of a two-part analysis.
August 18, 2020
Fact-Checking “The Carnivore Code: Unlocking the Secrets to Optimal Health by Returning to Our Ancestral Diet,” by Dr. Paul Saladino, Part Two: Triglycerides, HDL, and Insulin Resistance
August 1, 2020
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Kevin Bass The injury rate of American footballers is 9.6/1000 according to Aasa et al. Aasa et al. is a paper that people cite to suggest that powerlifting has a low injury rate. I'm responding to other...
- David The NFL Injury is much higher than 4.4 per 1,000 hours. In fact it is so much higher it destroys the credibility of this article.
- Andros Would also like to know
- J Mass Has there been a proven placebo/nocebo result from a commercial wearable? I ask because simply interfacing with a competent looking person in a white coat can give you placebo effects even if you're...
- engqwslish Just curious, what was the response of PV to your thesis? You sent it to them correct? You are challenging their work I would think to be totally transparent there would be a back and forth.