The “I have no words” series will consist of tweets in the online health space for which I have no words. This introduction will be the only part of the series for which I have words.
How to do nutrition science, and why low-carbers usually do it wrong. Part 2. Why nutrition science today is hard: we are biased and don’t have a systematic approach
August 31, 2019
June 28, 2020
January 27, 2019
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Chad Randazzo How Not To Die (a book he sells) has many unsound and unscientific claims. Beware of the term 'non-profit', this assumes the organization is tax exempt, has conflicts of interest in a certain area or...
- Eric Driscoll Why Michael Greger? He's not selling anything other than a diet and all proceeds from books, etc. go to the non-profit charity.
- Jeff Borden Classy response, Mr. Bass.
- Timo Suomi I have a hard time believing that we use less sugar now than before. In my youth, people we poorer and we ate A LOT less sugar. Now even herring, BBQ sauce, french fries and Subway bread has more than...
- ArtemKuchin Hmm.. Here is Russia we have couple of PHD in Anthropology and they say that early men in Europe were more carnivorous than wolves. The discovered are made in recent 5-10 years. And they did ate a lot...