The “I have no words” series will consist of tweets in the online health space for which I have no words. This introduction will be the only part of the series for which I have words.
October 4, 2019
April 23, 2020
Why “lose weight to prevent covid-19” is an inappropriate and harmful message for health influencers to be sending
June 6, 2020
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Bernard Bel Very interesting and convincing discussion! Globaly we see an increase of caloric intake that probably contributes to obesity, but in the same time I notice that most of the increase of fat calories...
- Jeff Borden Mr. Bass: When I click "The Quack List," only an empty table appears. Was the data removed or am I doing something wrong? Thank you.
- Rune Guldberg Kevin. Scandinavia is not the point. Yes there was an ice age. And the reindeer and the hunters was in a winter condition farther south. As you say. An eyeblink in human evolutionary history. Did you...
- the jolly llama "we have harnessed fire to make food easier to digest" Really? And our digestive tracts have evolved based on using fire to cook meat? How long would it take teeth and digestive tracts to adapt and...
- Detrick Snyder This is the best article on the history of ketoginc diets I've read! Thanks for such great investigative work, let me know if it gets published in print!