Why “lose weight to prevent covid-19” is an inappropriate and harmful message for health influencers to be sending
June 6, 2020
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Zeneti How do you know it’s accurate?
- Zeneti What’s the difference, how has it improved?
- Matt Stone Nice to see someone else gets this. Thanks. Sick of seeing these stupid feelgood mini docs on Okinawans living long lives, with countless dum-dums theorizing about how it's because they are more...
- Chad Randazzo How Not To Die (a book he sells) has many unsound and unscientific claims. Beware of the term 'non-profit', this assumes the organization is tax exempt, has conflicts of interest in a certain area or...
- Eric Driscoll Why Michael Greger? He's not selling anything other than a diet and all proceeds from books, etc. go to the non-profit charity.