In the second episode of Diet Wars, we talk with two clinical COVID19 experts on the front line. We address personal protective equipment (PPE), factors that may increase risk to healthcare workers, risk factors for mortality, clinical presentation, laboratory testing including non-specific markers of disease, and the current science on treatment. In our Q&A, we cover NSAIDs, supplements, severe lockdown, ACE2 expression, length of immunity after infection, and the extent of undetected cases.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Eric Driscoll Why Michael Greger? He's not selling anything other than a diet and all proceeds from books, etc. go to the non-profit charity.
- Jeff Borden Classy response, Mr. Bass.
- Timo Suomi I have a hard time believing that we use less sugar now than before. In my youth, people we poorer and we ate A LOT less sugar. Now even herring, BBQ sauce, french fries and Subway bread has more than...
- ArtemKuchin Hmm.. Here is Russia we have couple of PHD in Anthropology and they say that early men in Europe were more carnivorous than wolves. The discovered are made in recent 5-10 years. And they did ate a lot...
- Jeff Borden Based on the above bar chart, I can now feel good about adding more Wild Turkey to my daily regimen. I like mine in a glass...with some ice.
Is fruit specially engineered to be more calorie- and carbohydrate-dense--and thus fattening--than at any other time in history? Maybe, but that's not the whole story. Meat and hypercaloricizat... · September 5, 2020