In the second episode of Diet Wars, we talk with two clinical COVID19 experts on the front line. We address personal protective equipment (PPE), factors that may increase risk to healthcare workers, risk factors for mortality, clinical presentation, laboratory testing including non-specific markers of disease, and the current science on treatment. In our Q&A, we cover NSAIDs, supplements, severe lockdown, ACE2 expression, length of immunity after infection, and the extent of undetected cases.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Bernard Bel Very interesting and convincing discussion! Globaly we see an increase of caloric intake that probably contributes to obesity, but in the same time I notice that most of the increase of fat calories...
- Jeff Borden Mr. Bass: When I click "The Quack List," only an empty table appears. Was the data removed or am I doing something wrong? Thank you.
- Rune Guldberg Kevin. Scandinavia is not the point. Yes there was an ice age. And the reindeer and the hunters was in a winter condition farther south. As you say. An eyeblink in human evolutionary history. Did you...
- the jolly llama "we have harnessed fire to make food easier to digest" Really? And our digestive tracts have evolved based on using fire to cook meat? How long would it take teeth and digestive tracts to adapt and...
- Detrick Snyder This is the best article on the history of ketoginc diets I've read! Thanks for such great investigative work, let me know if it gets published in print!