In the second episode of Diet Wars, we talk with two clinical COVID19 experts on the front line. We address personal protective equipment (PPE), factors that may increase risk to healthcare workers, risk factors for mortality, clinical presentation, laboratory testing including non-specific markers of disease, and the current science on treatment. In our Q&A, we cover NSAIDs, supplements, severe lockdown, ACE2 expression, length of immunity after infection, and the extent of undetected cases.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- nightengale I wish we could do this. I'm surrounded by these charlatan types.
- Larry G Maloney Since Rush Limbaugh committed suicide the meat & dairy industries are hard up for morons who will lie about their products. Chris K has no problem pimping for the meat industry.
- kishkeyum "9. We should therefore improve this metabolic phenotype by staying lean" Not very useful advice, considering that how to stay lean is precisely the issue.
- Mike C Why Feldman would waste his time with a hack like you is beyond me. I know he bends over backwards to hear all viewpoints, but you bring nothing to table, and are way out of your league by sitting...
- Edward Kerstein I think that’s fair, I just think the two can become easily conflated in some people’s minds. Consumers should have access to these devices even if there is no benefit shown in RCTs.