In the second episode of Diet Wars, we talk with two clinical COVID19 experts on the front line. We address personal protective equipment (PPE), factors that may increase risk to healthcare workers, risk factors for mortality, clinical presentation, laboratory testing including non-specific markers of disease, and the current science on treatment. In our Q&A, we cover NSAIDs, supplements, severe lockdown, ACE2 expression, length of immunity after infection, and the extent of undetected cases.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Kevin Bass The injury rate of American footballers is 9.6/1000 according to Aasa et al. Aasa et al. is a paper that people cite to suggest that powerlifting has a low injury rate. I'm responding to other...
- David The NFL Injury is much higher than 4.4 per 1,000 hours. In fact it is so much higher it destroys the credibility of this article.
- Andros Would also like to know
- J Mass Has there been a proven placebo/nocebo result from a commercial wearable? I ask because simply interfacing with a competent looking person in a white coat can give you placebo effects even if you're...
- engqwslish Just curious, what was the response of PV to your thesis? You sent it to them correct? You are challenging their work I would think to be totally transparent there would be a back and forth.