In the second episode of Diet Wars, we talk with two clinical COVID19 experts on the front line. We address personal protective equipment (PPE), factors that may increase risk to healthcare workers, risk factors for mortality, clinical presentation, laboratory testing including non-specific markers of disease, and the current science on treatment. In our Q&A, we cover NSAIDs, supplements, severe lockdown, ACE2 expression, length of immunity after infection, and the extent of undetected cases.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Yohandsome I think you're overstating his argument, Peter is saying he has data on some of his non-diabetic patients experiencing blood sugar spikes after certain meals, and that CGM is the best tool to discover...
- Sara Non-gmo and/or organic food products are not what they’re advertised, they are solely a placebo effect. Over the course of the past few years, the trend of clean eating has signified a shift in...
- Kevin Bass The injury rate of American footballers is 9.6/1000 according to Aasa et al. Aasa et al. is a paper that people cite to suggest that powerlifting has a low injury rate. I'm responding to other...
- David The NFL Injury is much higher than 4.4 per 1,000 hours. In fact it is so much higher it destroys the credibility of this article.
- Andros Would also like to know