Fact-Checking “The Carnivore Code: Unlocking the Secrets to Optimal Health by Returning to Our Ancestral Diet,” by Dr. Paul Saladino, Part One
July 23, 2020
Fact-Checking “The Carnivore Code: Unlocking the Secrets to Optimal Health by Returning to Our Ancestral Diet,” by Dr. Paul Saladino, Part Two: Triglycerides, HDL, and Insulin Resistance
August 1, 2020
The data do not support the idea that the low-fat dietary guidelines caused the obesity epidemic. (A scholarly debate: Dr. Ludwig’s response–Part 2 in the macronutrient trend series.)
May 17, 2019
June 28, 2020
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- David Lovely What is the source for learning the amount Attia charges his patients?
- nightengale I wish we could do this. I'm surrounded by these charlatan types.
- Larry G Maloney Since Rush Limbaugh committed suicide the meat & dairy industries are hard up for morons who will lie about their products. Chris K has no problem pimping for the meat industry.
- kishkeyum "9. We should therefore improve this metabolic phenotype by staying lean" Not very useful advice, considering that how to stay lean is precisely the issue.
- Mike C Why Feldman would waste his time with a hack like you is beyond me. I know he bends over backwards to hear all viewpoints, but you bring nothing to table, and are way out of your league by sitting...