It’s kind of a joke but kind of not
February 10, 2019
“No Oil”: Ideological rigidity, science denial, and dirty dealings in the innermost circles of the plant-based diet establishment
June 2, 2020
Do vegans and vegetarians have lower B12 levels and higher rates of B12 deficiency? A quick overview of the research.
October 20, 2019
August 6, 2020
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Mike C Why Feldman would waste his time with a hack like you is beyond me. I know he bends over backwards to hear all viewpoints, but you bring nothing to table, and are way out of your league by sitting...
- Edward Kerstein I think that’s fair, I just think the two can become easily conflated in some people’s minds. Consumers should have access to these devices even if there is no benefit shown in RCTs.
- Kevin Bass I am not commenting about whether or not they should be available with or without prescription, nor about whether they allow you to track blood glucose. I am only commenting on the evidence for...
- Edward Kerstein This is a well written article, but I feel it misses the point for many nondiabetic users of CGM. I don’t use a CGM to try and determine if I’m pre-diabetic. I use a CGM as a biofeedback device to...
- Greg Strebel Kevin, you did not address the conclusion in that 25 (+) year old paper that observed changes in cancer mortality are "primarily due to changing incidence or early detection." I think you impute...