It’s kind of a joke but kind of not
The dietary guidelines are virtually identical in every country in the world, while obesity ranges from 1.6% (South Korea) to 41.4% (Qatar), a 30-fold difference. Therefore, the dietary guidelines cannot be the cause of obesity.
August 10, 2020
October 10, 2020
What is ketosis and why do humans enter it? An introduction to the evolutionary biology of ketosis, fasting, and the ketogenic diet.
October 3, 2019
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Eric Driscoll Why Michael Greger? He's not selling anything other than a diet and all proceeds from books, etc. go to the non-profit charity.
- Jeff Borden Classy response, Mr. Bass.
- Timo Suomi I have a hard time believing that we use less sugar now than before. In my youth, people we poorer and we ate A LOT less sugar. Now even herring, BBQ sauce, french fries and Subway bread has more than...
- ArtemKuchin Hmm.. Here is Russia we have couple of PHD in Anthropology and they say that early men in Europe were more carnivorous than wolves. The discovered are made in recent 5-10 years. And they did ate a lot...
- Jeff Borden Based on the above bar chart, I can now feel good about adding more Wild Turkey to my daily regimen. I like mine in a glass...with some ice.
Is fruit specially engineered to be more calorie- and carbohydrate-dense--and thus fattening--than at any other time in history? Maybe, but that's not the whole story. Meat and hypercaloricizat... · September 5, 2020