A notification email was sent to Dr. Chris Palmer–a psychiatrist at Harvard who investigates the use of ketogenic diets for mental health issues–for a claim that LDL is not an independent risk factor for...Read More
Mainstream, popular health gurus peddle ineffective, dangerous, and costly products that degrade physical and financial health
Nearly the entire popular health industry—and especially its trendiest parts—is charlatanism. This includes perhaps 95% of its major figures. This is because it relies on the extrapolation from cell culture, animal,...Read More
“And I say that if a rhetorician and a physician were to go to any city, and had there to argue in the Ecclesia or any other assembly as to which of them should be elected state-physician, the physician would have no...Read More
RELIABLE LIST: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1A7MCWRiLFuJ9O7h5-srdDQ7FThp9leNTxoouGc9iBpU/edit#gid=1020014575… UNRELIABLE LIST:...Read More
The dietary guidelines seem neither to prevent nor promote obesity, in cross-country comparison. Part two of a two-part analysis.
In part 1, we saw that the dietary guidelines, which are blamed by low-carbohydrate diet advocates for the obesity epidemic, are essentially the same around the world, despite widely varying rates of obesity. But to the original...Read More
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Rune Guldberg Kevin. Scandinavia is not the point. Yes there was an ice age. And the reindeer and the hunters was in a winter condition farther south. As you say. An eyeblink in human evolutionary history. Did you...
- the jolly llama "we have harnessed fire to make food easier to digest" Really? And our digestive tracts have evolved based on using fire to cook meat? How long would it take teeth and digestive tracts to adapt and...
- Detrick Snyder This is the best article on the history of ketoginc diets I've read! Thanks for such great investigative work, let me know if it gets published in print!
- Zeneti How do you know it’s accurate?
- Zeneti What’s the difference, how has it improved?