CONTINUOUS GLUCOSE MONITORING FOR NON-DIABETICS: A SCIENTIFICALLY CRITICAL FAQ Q. Don’t traditional clinical tests miss the glucose variability that can only be detected by CGM? A. True. However, we do not know whether or how...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Andros Would also like to know
- J Mass Has there been a proven placebo/nocebo result from a commercial wearable? I ask because simply interfacing with a competent looking person in a white coat can give you placebo effects even if you're...
- engqwslish Just curious, what was the response of PV to your thesis? You sent it to them correct? You are challenging their work I would think to be totally transparent there would be a back and forth.
- David Lovely What is the source for learning the amount Attia charges his patients?
- nightengale I wish we could do this. I'm surrounded by these charlatan types.